Welcome to Revogi Innovation Co., Ltd. Your privacy is important to us.
By using the Service, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Service.
Information Collection and Use
Revogi collects information as described below. Revogi’s primary goals in collecting and using information is to create your account, provide Services to you, improve our Service, contact you, conduct research and create reports for internal use. We store information on servers located in the United States via Amazon Web Services and may store information on servers and equipment in other countries.
If you wish to submit a resume, we provide you the option to upload it to the site and we collect your name, email address and mobile telephone number. We use this information to contact you regarding setting up an interview or to determine if you are qualified for the position in which you applied.
iOS and Android Platforms
When you use any of the Revogi applications on a mobile platform, we may collect and record certain information such as your unique device ID (persistent / non-persistent), hardware type, media access control (“MAC”) address, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”), the version of your operating system (“OS”), your device name, your email address (if you have connected to Facebook) and your location (based on your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address). This information is useful to us for troubleshooting and helps us understand usage trends.
We may collect your location based information for the purpose of providing you with the correct version of the application. We will not share this information with any third party. If you no longer wish to allow us to track or use this information, you may turn it off at the device level. Please note, the application may not work properly if we are unable to tell where you are coming from (Country specific).
In addition, we create a unique user ID to track your use of our Service. This unique user ID is stored in connection with your profile information to track the Revogi apps you are using.
What information is collected, and how is it used?
Types of information collected
- Information you provide to us or upload: We may collect personal information you provide to us including your name, phone number, email address, account information (e.g. security-related information such as name, birthday, and gender ), information or data that is synchronized with the device you use to access the App portal, information used to create your account or related to your account setup on the App portal, devices you add or information that you send, and feedback.
- Information related to the handheld device terminal or your SIM card: information related to the operation of the App handheld device terminal. This includes, for example, IMEI number, IMSI number, the version of your operating system, manufacturing information about your device, model name, and network operator.
- Device information: information about the device associated with your account. For example: MAC address, DID, network status of the device (IP/network signal), and the version of your firmware.
- Information We designate that is about you: We may collect and use content such as information related to your account.
- Location information (only for specific services/features): a variety of different kinds of information related to your location. For example, country code, city code, mobile network code, district name, information about latitude and longitude, and language settings.
- Login information: information related to your use of certain features and devices. Information includes, for example, cookie and other anonymous labeling and marking technology, IP address, temporary messaging history, and standard system logs.
- Other information: Environmental Feature Value (ECV) (for device-bound accounts (email and phone number), account number and password for connected Wi-Fi accounts)
How this personal information is used
- Provider services, processing, maintenance, improvement, development of the products and/or services We provide you, and services provided through your device or by App.
- Communication with you regarding your device, services, or any other common queries (including updates, device firmawer/software updates, customer support, related information, and notifications)
- Analysis and development of statistical information related to the use of our products and services that is used to further improve our products and services.
- Storage and maintenance of your information, to be used in our business operations or to fulfill legal obligations.
- Creating your account. The personal information that is collected when an account is created on a mobile device is used to create a user's personal account and information pages.
- Providing location-based services. When using App devices, We may use information about your location to determine the time zone of the device. This will ensure that the device accurately displays the correct time and login service area. It will also optimize user experience by providing services such as advance activation of the corresponding device at a time set by the user. You can turn off this feature at any time by going to device settings or by discontinuing your use of this application.
- Accessing devices. The authenticity of devices that are operated through the app must be verified. We therefore need to confirm the legal identity of the device by consulting the factory MAC and DID information. In addition, in order to connect the device to the network, it will need to be configured through the app. During configuration, you must enter the corresponding Wi-Fi name and password. This information will only be used to connect the device to the network. The Wi-Fi and password data you enter will be encrypted and stored locally on your device; it will not be uploaded to the server. In addition, you can access the device and delete this information at any time. We also need to analyze the device's IP and network signal in order to determine the optimal network connection method. This will ensure the stability of the device network.
- Display of device status. This allows you to view the status of the device remotely that you can check at any time whether or not the device is running.
- Providing push services. Account numbers and IMEO Numbers will also be used for the App push service, which sends device notifications to the user. You can turn off this feature at any time by changing the preferences listed under "Message Settings."
- Collecting user feedback. The feedback you choose to provide is extremely valuable, as it helps us improve the services provided by App. In order to track your feedback, App may use the personal information you provide to contact you and to keep records.
- Sending notifications. We may occasionally use your personal information to send important notifications, for example, notifications about the status of device malfunctions; your customized device push notifications (which depend on what additional equipment you have purchased); and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
If you choose to use Facebook connect to use our app, blog or community forums, the information you provide is tied to your Facebook account. You will need to contact Facebook directly in order to request removal of personal information from our blog or community forum.
Social Media (Features) and Widgets
Facebook Connect and Google+
You can log in to our apps and site using sign-in services (“SN Service”) such as Facebook Connect, Apple’s App Centre, or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name, email address, and resume to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
We may collect and record information through the SN Service in accordance with the policies and terms of that SN Service. The information we collect when you connect your user account to an SN Service may include: (1) your name, (2) your SN Service user identification number and/or user name, (3) locale, city, state and country, (4) sex, (5) birth date, (6) email address, (7) profile picture or its URL, and (8) the SN Service user identification numbers for your friends that are also connected to Revogi services.
Invite a Friend
We may occasionally send you push notifications through our mobile applications to send you app updates other service related notifications that may be of importance to you. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device level through your settings.
App Data Collection
Whenever you use our app, we collect data about all of your interactions with the app via server log files. This information may be associated with your ID, IP address or device ID for the purpose of providing you our Services and improving them. This data is stored within Amazon Web Services.
We may also acquire information from you through (1) your access and participation in message boards on the Service, (2) your participation in surveys regarding the Service or (3) your participation in a sweepstakes or contest through the Service.
We may provide you the opportunity to participate in a sweepstakes or contest through our Service. If you participate, we will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these sweepstakes and contests are voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and shipping address), and locations (such as zip code).
We use this information to notify winners and award prizes, to monitor traffic or personalize the Service. We may use a third party service provider to conduct these sweepstakes or contests; that company is prohibited from using your users’ personal information for any other purpose.
A cookie is a small text file that we transfer to your computer and/or device, to identify a user’s computer/device and to “remember” things about your visit, such as your preferences or a user name and password. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to your personal information, such as your user ID, for purposes such as improving the quality of our Service, tailoring recommendations to your interests, and making the Service easier to use. You can disable cookies at any time, although you may not be able to access or use features of the Service.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Software on your device. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the mobile application.
Third Party Services
Data Sharing and Disclosure
How We Use Information
We use information collected through our Service for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in connection with our Service. For example, we may use your information to:
- create app accounts and allow users to use our app;
- identify and suggest connections with other Revogi users;
- operate and improve our Service;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Service;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide and deliver products and services you request;
- send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Revogi and our selected partners;
- enable you to communicate with other users; and
- link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services.
Disclosure of Your information
Revogi does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
- Revogi may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Example of these services include analysing data and providing customer support. These agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for Revogi.
- We may release your information as permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; investigate fraud, respond to a government request, enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
- Revogi may share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. You will be notified via email and/or notice on our site of any change in ownership or users of your personal information.
- We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
Changes to the Policy
Revogi takes reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties.
Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Access to Personal Information
Our Policy Regarding Children
Opting Out of Marketing
We may transfer information that we collect about you to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that these countries and jurisdictions may not have the same data protection laws as your own jurisdiction, and you consent to the transfer of information to the U.S. and the use and disclosure of information about you, including personal information, as described in this Policy.
Revogi Innovation Co., Ltd.
Floor 20, Anhui Building No. 6007, Shennan Boulevard, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China